Ark is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or subsequent emails or call backs, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
It has been produced to comply with the general data protection regulations 2018
What we collect
To allow us to work we collect the following information from all potential clients:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Correspondence Address
- Site Address (if different from the correspondence address)
How data is collected
Data is collected from potential clients voluntarily:
- Website contact form
- Telephone calls
- Email or letter correspondence
We will only ever collect information to process enquiries and manage the project
How your personal data is used and shared
- Acceptance of our fee agreement implies consenting to the use of your personal information for the purposes of your project and the sharing of this data with the necessary third parties for the sole purpose of carrying out your project. This would include external consultants (such as engineers, survey companies etc) It would also include where we act on your behalf with the planning department/ building control
- Your data will never be shared with third parties not involved in your specific project unless prior written consent if given by you
Data we hold is kept with our project database and accounting software package
- For any projects that we are appointed on we will retain all data for 7 years post completion of the project
- Drawings of specific projects will be retained indefinitely for reference purposes
- Any enquiries that don’t turn into projects the information will be deleted within 2 years
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a certain site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Lee Crease, Ark, 25 Sweet Briar Crescent, Newquay, TR7 2JP.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ark and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you may be able link to other websites which are not under the control of Ark. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ark takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.